Interesting case study? Share it for publication in the Neuromarketing Yearbook 2019!
Want to make your brand stand out? Share your case study with the community! Everyone loves stories; they bring concepts to life and advance learning. Plus: stories of success provide brand stickiness, both for you and your client. Do you have a case study with best-practices worth sharing?
Please read the submission guidelines carefully and upload your case below. Note that the submission is subject to review.
1. Problem Description
(maximum of 200 words divided into two paragraphs)
• What is the topic of research?
• What is the reason behind your choice of topic?
• Main underlying purpose?
(maximum of 300 words divided into no more than three paragraphs and with restricted technical detail)
• Explain why the specific approach was selected
• How the research set-up was organized
• Hypothesis or formulated research question
(maximum of 300 words divided into three paragraphs)
What was the outcome of the research?
(maximum of 100 words)
Imagine yourself as the reader; as a market researcher, marketer or business leader, what general outcomes or conclusions can be derived from the research
5. Final Thoughts
(optional, maximum of 100 words)
Perhaps you have suggestions for further research, a personal idea on the consequences for business or marketing, or just a quote that summarizes your case
Put all of the above in a plain Word file and attach the following:
- Any high-res (300DPI) images that clarify your work (provided separately)
- Contact details that can be published with your contribution, in the following format:
- organization name
- contact person
- email address
- A copy of the text below, as a confirmation that the work is yours and that it is available for publication:
By submitting this work, I confirm that I'm duly authorized to submit this information and commit it for publication in the NMSBA's Neuromarketing Yearbook.