Mindspeller Account Manager – the Netherlands:
Mindspeller is a young company active in Neuromarketing. Based on their unique semantic network, they offer a number of original marketing techniques for advertisers and agencies. To support their international development, they are looking for an Account Manager (V / M) for the Dutch market.
Following an "on-the-job" training, your job will comprise the following activities:
• Identifying, approaching and pitching to potential customers. This is done in consultation with and with the support of management, but you are expected to be able to work independently relatively quickly.
• After the start-up period, you bear the main responsibility for the sales target for the Netherlands.
• In collaboration with our product team, you help create and deliver client reports.
• You work closely with our researchers to develop new services and products based on feedback and wishes from your clients.
• In time, you can also be deployed on other markets such as UK, Scandinavia.
• You become the face of Mindspeller for the Dutch market.
The profile we are looking for matches the following criteria:
• University degree (diploma in psychology or marketing is a plus, but not a must).
• A strong commercial drive (commercial experience in the marketing sector is a plus).
• You’re a quick study and strong communicator.
• Strong English speaking and writing skills.
• You have a great perseverance and have a sense of initiative.
What Mindspeller has to offer:
• You become part of a multidisciplinary, ambitious and dynamic team.
• Mindspeller is result driven and flexible in terms of work-life balance. However, you will have to spend sufficient time at the office in Leuven (Belgium) to learn from and interact with the team.
• Mindspeller has one of the most cutting-edge techniques in the (neuro) marketing world. This is an environment that can offer a steep learning curve.
• Attractive remuneration package.
• Neuromarketing sounds like a serious discipline, but we like to have fun building a great company!
Want to know more? Send your CV, and a short motivation to email@example.com .